martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

Interview 14: Rykka


-How will be your staging?

I’ve had meetings with the team at the Swiss Television SRF to design my staging and worked on the style and mood and what will happen on stage with them. It was really a team effort, and it was so great to be so involved, I love that stuff! Of course there will be surprises! I’m working on a dress with LYN Lingerie, it will be a collaboration. LYN x RYKKA! Tanja Dankner, Nyssina and Brandy Butler will be singing with me in Stockholm. They’re all amazing singers and I’m so excited to have them on board.

-Are you an eurofan? What is your favourite song of the history of Eurovision?

Because I grew up in Canada I’ve only been following the ESC for a few years now. I find it so amazing that so many people grew up with it and have such a special connection to the ESC.


-What is the message of your song?

The message of The Last Of Our Kind is to always stand up for love above all. Stand up for yourself and for people and other beings who can’t stand up for themselves. Standing up for love also sometimes means to go against your own ego and really search to find the truth.

-What did you feel when you won your preselection?

I always work to visualise positive things, but at the Swiss selection I wasn’t thinking about winning anymore. I was just having a great time because everyone backstage was so wonderful and it felt like family.
Of course it means a lot to me that I won the preselection because Eurovision connects so many great people. It’s so amazing to meet so many amazing people who are connected to Eurovision in some way. Also, I’m so proud to represent Switzerland because it’s really in my heritage and I love it here so much.


Follow Rykka: Twitter y Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario